So guess what… Today is actually my birthday! 😀
Well, technically. Today is Rose MorningMist’s 7th birthday, and I think I just found another pro to being a part of PH: Technically, you have two birthdays XD
I have to say, it did hit me a little when I first realized yesterday that it was now October. I’m currently suffering from SHS (School Holiday Syndrome), so I up until then, I had no idea what the date was 😛
So yeah, I was a little upset at first. The second anniversary of PH didn’t effect me, but Rose’s 7th birthday did, because I’m weird like that. 😛
Fortunately, I have some AMAZING friends who turned that around pretty quickly:
Have I ever mentioned that I have some of the best fairy friends ever?! XD
Joy, Raven and Phoebe sent me through a stream of messages via the Pixie Chat Hangout. It was really uplifting, so thanks again, girls! 😀
To think that seven years ago I had been creating my fairy to enter PH for the very first time is rather daunting. I now feel very old (fairy wise). 😛
Because it’s my birthday, I though I might share some fun facts with you about my fairy:
- Rose was my very first fairy ever to enter PH, but unfortunately, it had problems loading PH for the first time, so I didn’t actually enter PH until October 3rd.
2. So most of you probably know my fairy’s face by now:
But truthfully, Rose didn’t look anything like this when she first entered PH:
Yeah… I was very… different then. Fortunately for me, I adapted a better sense of style as the years went on.
I actually varied my hair style many times over the years – from blonde to brown to black to brown to blonde to brown orange for a short while to blonde to- yeah, ok. I think you get the idea. 🙂
My final makeover was when Prism’s Pixie Spa came out. I changed my wings to artistic, eye color to black and facial expression as well as my hair style and color (again) to black.
3. Rose was saved by Disney on about three occasions, when I had accidentally deleted her. Whoops. I think I may be a contributing reason to the change that happened a few years back, when you could no longer delete your fairies. Sorry guys! 😛
4. My absolute fave outfit was made up of these pieces:
All of it was dyed purple, which is one of my all-time favorite colors. 🙂
Put together, it sort of looked like this:
Ok, let’s just say that turned out better in my head (and that it looked waaay better on me 😛 )
5. In the early days of Membership, I saved up brought my first Membership as a monthly to try it out. However, back then, PH couldn’t take payments from Australia properly, so I got my Membership for a day before it disappeared. I logged on the next day to find it gone, and so we spent several hours on the phone to the Pixie Hollow Support trying to figure it out. In the end, we found out that I just had to ‘sign up’ for Membership each time I wanted it, and it would work – so essentially, I had a free membership for about 6 months or something at one stage, until they fixed the problem. 😛
6. Because I arrived in 2008, I was a founding fairy 🙂
7. Ever noticed how I write my name with two capital ‘M”s, Rose MorningMist? It’s actually I typo I made for years before realizing it was actually supposed to be Rose Morningmist, and it sorta just stuck 😛
I also kinda reminds me of M&M’s, which are one of my absolute FAVE chocolates of all time (yep, still a hardcore Chocoholic here, pixies) 😛 🙂
The last thing I wanted to mention was a system I’m thinking of organizing. I know a lot of pixies missed out on getting badges for their birthdays because PH closed. So I was thinking of starting up a system where pixies could receive the badges they should have received if PH was still open. What do you think? Please tell me your opinions and ideas on this in the comments below or via email (email@example.com).
Thanks so much everyone,
– Rose ❤