So inamessyworld was recently nominated for this award, and in her words, stated the following:
‘I want to nominate anyone who reads this and wants to take part and answer my questions, because there are too many awesome bloggers to choose from.’
I really like the questions she’s come up with, so here I am, participating in another blogging award – thanks inamessyworld! You can check out her blog here.
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
3. Answer the questions your nominator gave you
4. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
5. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
6. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
Questions inamessyworld Asked
1. Which would you choose between a successful career and a lover?
Whilst I’d like to strive for a successful career, if I ever found someone I loved that much, I would give up my career in a heartbeat. You can always work back up to a successful career, but there’s no guarantee you’ll find that special someone once more.
2. What was the last dream you remember having?
Last night, actually! I was at a really fancy restaurant with some friends and for some reason some random YouTubers were there too? I think it was triggered after watching a YouTube video where a couple of people were talking about their experience at a fancy restaurant… Then the dream shifted to a sort of school environment, except for some reason certain people were on the run from other students? Can’t really think of an explanation for that part!
3. Your most embarrassing moment?
I can think of a pretty recent one: Recently, I attended a school camp. We were sleeping in really small rooms inside this big, old hall. The toilets were separate from the rooms, so you had to leave your room to get to them. It was early in the morning, and I got up to go to the toilet. Once I was finished, I stumbled back, half asleep to my dorm… Or at least, what I thought was my dorm. Turns out I had misread the door number and walked into the room next to my own! I scared the hell out of someone as I walked in and went to get the bed they were sleeping in – I was lucky I tried to pull back the covers before actually climbing into it, or it would have been even more embarrassing than it already was! I apologised profusely and scuttled back to my own dorm, where I hid in shame for the next half hour. Fortunately, the girl I’d scared forgave me and saw the humour in it, but it was still extremely embarrassing!
4. Least favourite movie?
This is hard, because I don’t really watch a whole lot of movies… Maybe My Sister’s Keeper, because it was nothing like the book. They got the ending completely wrong and some characters had very different personalities to those in the book. I hate when movie adaptions don’t stick to the original storyline.
5. What are your long-term goals?
To finish school with good results so that I can get into the university course I’m thinking of studying in future years… I’d also like to be able to complete the Forgotten Tales, because it’s been an ongoing project I’ve been working hard on for three or so years now, and of course, to ultimately become an author. So, y’know, nothing too difficult. 😛
6. Your favourite food?
Chocolate! There’s so many things you can make with it, so many other foods and flavours that go well with it. As you can imagine, I’m really looking forward to celebrating Easter tomorrow!
7. What keeps you going?
So many things: Food, sleep, friends, family, fandoms and writing (or anything that allows me to express my creativity, really).
8. Favourite pizza topping?
Cheese! After all, what would any pizza be without it?
9. Tea or coffee?
I’m not really a huge fan of either, though I will drink them in a pinch. I’d much rather a hot chocolate though! 😉
10. Which 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Stubborn, introverted, creative.
People I Nominate…
I really like inamessyworld’s idea, so like her, I’m going to nominate everyone reading this who would like to answer the following questions, because there are way too many amazing and wonderful bloggers to pick from. 😉
… And Ten Questions for Those People
1. When/Where are you most at peace?
2. Favourite book that you’ve read recently?
3. What do you most look forward to on your birthday?
4. Favourite song at the moment?
5. Write a six word story about your day.
6. Would you rather add bowties or flower crowns to your daily attire?
7. What are you most proud of?
8. What’s the best trip or holiday you’ve ever been on?
9. If you had the chance to meet one person from any time or place, past, present, or future, who would you choose?
10. What is your Hogwarts house? If you don’t know, which house do you think you’d be in?
Thanks for taking the time to read this post – I hope you enjoyed it! 🙂
Until next time,
– Rose MorningMist ❤