By the Second Star, I can’t believe I’ve been nominated for another reward!
A huge thank you to Ametistia, owner of Tisty’s Tales, for nominating me for this award. (And congrats on being nominated yourself, too!)
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link it back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Questions I Was Asked
1. Why did you start a blog?
Originally, I started my blog to connect with other Pixie Hollow players after Closure. I saw blogs such as Marigolds Musings and Pixie Hollow’s Little Secrets, and liked the idea of being able to share my thoughts and experiences with others, so I decided to give it a shot!
2. If you could travel back in time, would you go to the past or the future?
Ooh, this is a hard one! I think the past, because eventually, I’ll see at least some of the future as I grow older. The past, on the other hand, is something I’d never be able to see. I’d love to be able to visit ancient civilisations, and see them in their full glory. 🙂
3. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
As in, my real name, or my blogging name? If it was my real name, I think I’d stick with my current one – it’s part of who I am. As for blogging, if I ever changed my name, it would be to one of my other screen names – Chocoholic77 (used for gaming) or ForeverFangirl (my YouTube name). I do like Rose MorningMist though. It’s a name I’ve used for almost nine years, after all!
4. Do you have any pets?
Yes – an adorable cat named Noah. He’s rather mischievous at times, but he’ll occasionally curl up on my lap when I’m watching TV or YouTube videos, which is nice. He’s kept me company most of this week whilst I’ve been stuck at home with a cold! 😛
5. What’s the best story you’ve ever written?
Another tough one… I think the best story I’ve ever written that’s fully completed may be my short story Evermore. Although I’m proud of the stories in the Forgotten Tales, I tend to release stories and come back six months later and realise all the mistakes I made. I guess that’s one of the down sides to my method of releasing stories.
6. What’s the most embarassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
I guess a more recent one would be when I fell out of my seat on the bus. Literally. The bus turned a corner, I was already on the edge of the seat and I fell off and onto the floor. I sat there for a good ten seconds just laughing and questioning my life choices… Ah, fun times. 😛
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate?
Surprisingly, dark chocolate. I do love white chocolate though. All chocolate is great in my eyes… Except for mint and orange.
8. Cats or dogs?
Cats! I mean, I do own one. I think I’d be too lazy to own a dog… Cats, on the other hand, are quite content to sit on the couch with you all day. 😛
9. Do you prefer to write stories or type them?
Typing, because it’s easier to go back and edit mistakes. Not to mention it’s a lot faster, and saves time when I decide to publish it on this blog.
10. What’s your favourite animal?
Probably dolphins. They’re such beautiful and intelligent creatures. I’d love to swim with some one day.
11. What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
There was one I had once in which I was in Emma’s car from Once Upon a Time, flying over an area near my home, singing (I think) The Words by Christiani Perri alongside Regina and Elsa, also from OUAT. We were searching for Anna and Emma or something… I don’t know, that’s probably one of the strangest dreams I can recall. It was probably because I’d been marathoning OUAT or something. 😛
For My Nominations
1. When you first started blogging, did you think you’d still be doing it now?
2. If you could weild any element, which would you choose?
3. Who/what inspires you the most?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. In you opinion, what’s the best post you’ve ever published?
6. Imagine you could instantly become brilliant at one thing. It could be singing, painting, public speaking, etc. What would you choose?
7. If you knew your future, would you try and change it?
8. If you could step into the shoes of a fictional character for one day, who would you choose?
9. What is your favourite song that no one knows, and why?
10. What do you think is the most important part of a story?
11. What’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you?
Secrets of a Garden Pixie, by Faith Fancypuff
Marigold’s Musings, by Marigold Sunjewel
In a Messy World, by inamessyworld
Pixie Hollow’s Little Secrets, by Crystal Airshine
Twin Tales, by TwinTales – Books Reviews
Remember Pixie Hollow, by Pheobe Bumbleflip
Tessa’s Meadow, by Tessa Cherrywillow
The Pixie Diaries, by Juniper
Gwyn Pixie Hollow, by gwynpixiehollow
Unique Cinque’s Revenies, by Stella and the Pixies
Unbolt Me, by Tetiana Aleksina
Thanks for reading,
– Rose MorningMist ❤